Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Snapshot Writing Freebies!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all have had a great week.  Thank goodness for the four day work week!  My kids seem to be getting chattier and more energetic as the days pass by.  And I am getting more and more exhausted (to say the least).  Could be the great weather we are having, or maybe the excitement for the Easter long weekend??? 
We officially have our first two freebies up on our blog that we hope you will be able to use in your classroom.  The first freebie is a writing reflection template called My Easter Snapshot.  This Easter snapshot is ideal for students to write a reflection about their Easter memories and special Easter moments. Perfect for the first day back after the Easter holiday!



The second freebie is another writing reflection sheet.  For those of you lucky enough to still be on spring break, or who may have spring break coming up, you may find our Spring Break Snapshot freebie useful.  My Spring Break Snapshot is a writing template perfect for students to take time to reflect, write and draw about their favourite spring break memories.



Enjoy J and Happy Easter!

~Lauren

 
p.s. – I am working on a problem solving unit that I am hoping to have done and up this weekend.  It has been a labour of love with this baby, but I think that many of you will find it useful for your classrooms. 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Just found your blog and I'm your newest member. I hope you will return the favor and check out mine. I am hosting a multi-blog/TPTer Spring Break Giveaway that ends tomorrow night at 7:00.

Come on over, introduce yourself, and enter! :0)

Thanks,
Cynthia

www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

Heather's Heart said...

Those are so cute! Perfect! =)

I am happy to be the newest follower of y'alls great blog!

I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. I hope you find some *freebies* you can use! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment